Sappi seeks to place and assist prospective Pulp and Paper candidates in completing practical’s work period in Pulp and Paper manufacturing industry. This in-service training opportunity is based at the Ngodwana mill and is open to candidates who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper.
Whether you’re mild or wild at heart, you could have what it takes to work in forestry. Sappi is a producer of coated woodfree paper which is used in publications such as annual reports, catalogues, brochures and magazines.
• Completed S4 Pulp and Paper Preferred
• Completed S4 Chemical Engineering
• Letter from the Learning Institution indicating you are eligible for Practical Training.
• Statement of Results for above qualifications
Competencies and skills
• Work under pressure
• Planning and organizing
• Literacy in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Customer Service driven
How to Apply?
Click HERE to applyhttp://sappicareers.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=6009&x=2549533&i=2015&pop=1